RiverEdge Park Summer Interviews
RIVEREDGE PARK JOB FAIR
RiverEdge Park will be hosting a job fair to fill open positions for the Summer 2020 Season. 10-minute interviews will be conducted on-site at the job fair. Apply online below, and qualified applicants will be contacted to set up an interview time at the job fair.
- Date: Thursday, January 2, 2020
- Time: 4-8 p.m.
- Location: North Island Center Atrium located at 8 E Galena Blvd, Aurora IL 60506 — directly across the street from Paramount Theatre,
Each position is part-time, seasonal and requires weekend availability.
- Beverage Server
- Janitorial Staff
- Seating Guide
- Summer Crew
- Parking Lot Attendant
- Parking Lot Manager
- Vendor Manager
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW
- There will be about 15-18 events this summer.
- Employees must be able to work in extreme conditions such as rain, wind and heat.
- Employees must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Hours are not consistent and based on event schedule.
- Make sure to click submit after filling out the job application.
- A confirmation message will appear when you’ve successfully submitted the online job application.
- Not all applicants are guaranteed an interview.
- Previous summer employees will be contacted if needed and do not need to reapply.
Please fill out the online form. Make sure to click submit when finished. A confirmation message will appear when you’ve successfully submitted the application. Applicants may also mail to or drop off at Paramount Theatre, Attn: Marie Watson, 8 E Galena Blvd, Suite 230, Aurora, IL 60506.
Candidates must pass a background check. ACCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment, and applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, disability status, marital or familial status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. ACCA encourages people of all backgrounds to apply, including people of color, women, LGBTQ individuals, people with disabilities, veterans, and others who are eager to help us achieve our vision of a diverse and inclusive community.