- Ambassadors – This energetic bunch meets and greets members at various events including ribbon cuttings, Coffee with the Chamber and Business After Business. They also help members connect with each other to develop valuable relationships. The Ambassador group meets the last Wednesday of every month at 8:30 am in the conference room at the chamber office.
- Annual Dinner – You must not miss our premier event of the year, which celebrates our accomplishments and looks to future opportunities. April 25, 2019 was our event at Whitetail Ridge Golf Course
- Business After Hours – To maximize your Chamber experience, make sure to attend these monthly networking events hosted by our members. We encourage you to also invite your customers to network. You could even host one yourself. Contact the Chamber office.
- Hometowne Expo – Each Spring, this tremendous event showcases our members to the entire community. Make your company name and logo come alive by putting your face and abilities in front of your potential customers. Expo 2020 to be held on Feb. 29.
Registration for a booth will open November 1st at www.oswegobusiness.org The Kiwanis Club of Oswego will be returning with their Pancake Breakfast in 2020!
- Coffee with the Chamber – This before business networking opportunity occurs the 1st or 2nd Wednesday of every month at either at member businesses or at the Chamber office. Whether you have 15 minutes or 2 hours stop by to meet other members and network. The Coffee goes from 8 am – 10 am.
- Leads Groups (4) – Many of our members attribute membership in our Leads Groups as the most vital thing they have done for their business. Helping members grow their businesses is the number one priority of these groups. Business leads are exchanged weekly at breakfast or lunch meetings.
- Oswego Leads I – Meets Thursdays from 7:30 – 8:30 am at the Oswego Family Restaurant, 69 S. Main St., Oswego. President – Cheryl Keilson – Mary Kay, email@example.com – 630-542-7206
- Oswego Leads III – Meets Thursdays from 12:30 – 1:30 pm at Tap House Grill, 123 W. Washington St., Oswego. President – David Erickson, Edward Jones, firstname.lastname@example.org – 630-554-0309
- L.I.N.K.S. leads group meeting – 8 am – 9 am at Benny’s on Douglas Rd., Oswego. Contact Lynn Flores at email@example.com for more details. 630-554-4211
- T.O.N Leads Group – Meets Tuesdays from 7:30 am – 8:30 am at the Chamber office, 73 W. Van Buren, President – Jeannie LaMarre
- New Member Showcase – Each year we celebrate the new faces of the Chamber with a fun and interactive evening. Whether you are a new member or a charter member, the networking at this event is invaluable. Watch your Chamber Weekly News for more details. October 3rd will be the 2019 event.
- New Teacher Welcome – The Chamber sees our school district as a vital partner for a healthy community. As a result, each year some of our members help welcome new teachers to the area and give them information on resources we can provide to assist them in and out of the classroom. The Breakfast also provides the revenue needed for two scholarships awarded to a senior from each high school each year.
- Ribbon Cuttings – Come support your fellow members and get to know more people at our regular ribbon cuttings. Contact the Chamber office if you would like us to celebrate your grand opening! Ribbon Cutting Information