Important Information for New Oswego Residents: Utility Contact Information
Information concerning the Village of Oswego and Kendall County including zoning maps for business.
We Work and Move as One Region – Our region’s economy is inter-connected, with individual communities part of a larger economic ecosystem. As state and local governments determine how to safely reopen workplaces through the Restore Illinois plan (Click here), data can provide context on where our residents live and work (Click here) in order to make safe, informed decisions.
Oswego Zoning maps – Click Here
Unincorporated Kendall County Zoning Maps – Click Here
Required new business forms:
- Land Use Inquiry / Letter of Land Use Intent
- To submit a general inquiry regarding a potential land use, new business, or change to a property or structure AND/OR to request zoning approval of a potential land use, new business, or change to a property or structure, please complete the Land Use Inquiry/Letter of Land Use Intent form and return it to the Development Services Department at email@example.com.
- For questions regarding your land use or zoning, please contact the Development Services Department at 630-551-2332.
- New Business and Alarm Registration Application
- To register a new business in the Village of Oswego, please complete the New Business and Alarm Registration Application and return it to the Village Clerk’s office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For questions about your business registration, please contact the Village Clerk’s Office 630-554-3259; if you have questions for the Police Department about the alarm registration please call 630-551-7300.
- Change of Occupancy Permit
- To apply for a building/tenant space occupancy permit and/or to a permit to perform any work on your property, please complete the Change of Occupancy Permit and return it to the Building Department at email@example.com.
- For questions regarding the Change of Occupancy permit or process, please contact the Building & Permits Department at 630-554-2310.
Additional forms/applications (if applicable):
- Sign Permit Application
- To apply for a sign permit, please complete the Sign Permit Application and return it to the Building Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For questions regarding the sign permit, please contact the Building & Permits Department at 630-554-2310. For questions specific to signage regulations, please contact the Development Services Department at 630-551-2332
- Liquor license application
- Police Department Liquor License Questionnaire: a questionnaire needs to be completed for every individual that needs to be background checked, per the instructions in the Liquor License Application
- If you have any questions, you can contact Tina Touchette at email@example.com
Please contact the Village with any questions on permits etc. This is provided as a service to the business community.
PD Liquor Questionaire – Click Here
Liquor Application – Click Here
New Business Registration Application – Click Here
Change of Occupancy Permit – Click Here
Sign Permit Application – Click Here